Ogun gov unveils ad hoc committee for 2023 Hajj operations
The Governor of Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun, has unveiled 13-man Ad hoc Committee constituted for the state’s Muslim Pilgrims to 2023 Hajj Operations.
Secretary to the State Government, Tokunbo Talabi, while disclosing the Governor’s approval in a statement in Abeokuta on Monday named:
1. Prof Kamaldeen Balogun – Amirul Hajj
2. Imam Dr Tajudeen Ashaye – Chairman
3. Sheikh Iskeel Lawal (Consultant to the Governor on Religious Affairs)
4. Imam Sadeeq Alabi Ibrahim
5. Imam Abdul-Lateef Ismail
6. Alhaji (Imam) Ismail Ayanbadejo
7. Otutu Wasiu Olutayo
8. Imam Uthman Fasasi Akeukanwo
9. Alhaji Tunde Oladunjoye
10. Dr Kamilu Akano,
11. Sulaimon Olawale Ajani
12. Alhaja Bisola Aliu
13. Alhaja Raji Yemi Kudirat.